Thank you for being interested in connecting with Moms Across America!
Our mission is to educate and empower mothers and others with actions and solutions to create healthy communities.
Moms Across America wouldn't exist without feedback from moms and supporters like you!
Over 3000 mothers and others want to connect and volunteer!
Please take just a few minutes to let us know more about what you are looking for.
Know that in order to be most effective we do ask for your contact information when you sign up or volunteer. We do not share this information. We use it to identify where you are to connect you (with your permission) to others in your area. A state leader may contact you. If we get the funding we may mail you free materials or invite you to local events. So thank you for trusting us and joining our nationwide team!
Together we can create healthy communities!
Zen Honeycutt and Moms Across America Team
P.S. Don't forget to sign up to volunteer here: https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/join
And join your local state Facebook page here. https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/connect_on_facebookTake the survey
Become a volunteer
You can volunteer by doing any of the one or more actions below right now in your area:
- Drop off flyers at your local grocery store, library, or community center.
- Gather up a Group! Pick a date for a coffee gathering, play date at a park, movie night, or speaker. Post your event on our website and get a code for a free box of materials that you can order (just pay for shipping) and pass out to your community.
- Just one box of materials can create a 20 million dollar shift to organic food in your town!
To join into a local parade as a Moms Across America group to raise awareness about Health and Freedom:
Imagine what fun it will be when a group of local Moms is walking together on your Main Street with their kids and families on the 4th of July in the parade! Wearing red white and blue, carrying balloons, pie plates with American flags on them to bang, and passing out flyers with GMO-free info and solutions. Fun! And easy! Most of us are going to the parade anyway, we can just walk in it and teach our kids to be active leaders too!
Fill out the Application for the parade in March /April ( only with the information we supply via email)
National support- Contact [email protected] to help with these areas:
- Call and connect with local like-minded people
- Help us research, enter data, check sources, and other online research
- Help view and edit videos
- Support the formation of local chapters
- Fundraising. We are looking for a "Fun Run" organizer!
We need your help! Thank you for volunteering!
Zen and MAA Team