You can volunteer by doing any of the one or more actions below right now in your area:
- Drop off flyers at your local grocery store, library, or community center.
- Gather up a Group! Pick a date for a coffee gathering, play date at a park, movie night, or speaker. Post your event on our website and get a code for a free box of materials that you can order (just pay for shipping) and pass out to your community.
- Just one box of materials can create a 20 million dollar shift to organic food in your town!
To join into a local parade as a Moms Across America group to raise awareness about Health and Freedom:
Imagine what fun it will be when a group of local Moms is walking together on your Main Street with their kids and families on the 4th of July in the parade! Wearing red white and blue, carrying balloons, pie plates with American flags on them to bang, and passing out flyers with GMO-free info and solutions. Fun! And easy! Most of us are going to the parade anyway, we can just walk in it and teach our kids to be active leaders too!
Fill out the Application for the parade in March /April ( only with the information we supply via email)
National support- Contact [email protected] to help with these areas:
- Call and connect with local like-minded people
- Help us research, enter data, check sources, and other online research
- Help view and edit videos
- Support the formation of local chapters
- Fundraising. We are looking for a "Fun Run" organizer!
We need your help! Thank you for volunteering!
Zen and MAA Team
Showing 1472 reactions